Our dental office is dedicated to general and family dentistry. As your primary dental care provider, we are responsible for the general diagnosis, prevention, treatment and management of a wide range of dental conditions, disorders and diseases that affect the teeth, gums, jaw and face. We provide the coordination of services related to the oral health needs for patients of all ages so everyone in your entire family can visit our office.
General dentistry includes:
- Preventive care visits
- Restorative services like fillings, crowns, and bridges
- Fitting and placement of dentures
- Pediatric treatment
- Root canal therapy
With a highly educated, well-trained team, we will develop the best course of treatment for your complete dental needs. Give us a call to schedule an appointment today!
Finding the Perfect Dentist
Selecting the right person to care for your family’s dental health takes careful consideration. A good dentist combines clinical expertise with warmth and a genuine concern for patients. Points to consider:
- Are your goals, concerns, and ultimate satisfaction seen as important?
- Can you count on the dentist to focus on keeping your teeth healthy and strong?
- Did the doctor obtain his degree from a well-respected school?
- Does the dentist explain things in detail and include you as part of the team?
- Has the dentist been in practice enough time for you to feel comfortable about your treatment?
- Have you heard positive feedback about this doctor and practice?